Hi guys! I have been playing magazine editor these couple days because my energy was only for that. So I found out a way to be sporty fashion chic. Spring is finally here, the birds are singing and the flowers are flowering so I got inspired and put together a quick easy on the go outfit that is a must for Live Healthily Ever After.
These accessories are always by my side:
- A pulli.- Because I am always cold and I need to be cover so I don’t get uncomfy when I walk the streets of Vienna.
- A cardigan.- In case is windy but not that cold, I love the military green, I use it almost every day when is not cold of course.
- Black leggings!!!!.- there are a must because I have thick thighs aka strong legs from the squats 😛 I just want to feel comfortable. I use black for going out in the city and when I train I use black training trousers even when is spring.
- Addidas trainers.- beside a sporty fashion trend, are easy to wear and chick so, they are with me when I don’t use my terra plana vivo barefoot shoes.
- Backpack.- I saw a similar backpack from Dariadaria and I heard it was vegan so I dared myself to order it online… my first vegan bag which I love, even though I am a petite woman aka a minion It fits good on me. I chose nude color. I am just into nude lately. The bag by the way is MATT & NAT and can be affordable if you get season discounts 😉
- A fitness bracelet.- this is a cute one that I haven’t bought yet but it is on the list I just want to make sure it fits my wrist because I always have trouble with it thats why I don’t use watches or bracelets often.
- The water bottle!.- is a must when I go out to town because I always get thristy and if I have a training in between I use it. When I don’t have the glass I use the patagonia one.
- Last is the cold press green juice which will alkalized my body in stressy moments of the day.
Let me know if you like the spring sporty fashion look 😉 and if you are inspired like me with flowers raising from earth. Wishing you a happy easter you guys!